Founders Lounge

View Only

Founders Series

Welcome to the Founders Lounge

We're happy you're here! Take some time to check out our community as you connect with other early-stage founders. Here's how you can get started: 

• Posted in: Founders Lounge

Dear Founders, We have some exciting news to share with you regarding Carta Total Comp. We've been listening closely to your feedback, and we're thrilled to announce some significant enhancements to our CEO benchmarks that we believe will provide even ...

Hoping to take the guesswork out of deciding how much to pay your first employees? Make better compensation decisions with Carta Launch Insights! Carta is providing free compensation insights to founders who use Carta Launch . Carta Launch Insights ...

• Profile Picture

Ready to do a deal?

Posted in: Founders Lounge

From modeling a fundraise through SAFEs to building a deal-ready Pro Forma, Carta makes it easy with videos helping you to utilize the tools! Are you ready to do a deal? Check out our how-to videos here ! Need a closer look? Check out Building ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Introduction

Hi Bruce, thanks for sharing your journey. As a first-time entrepreneur, it was a good read with useful insights. I also find the product very intriguing. I am working on a venture that democratizes the technology, tolls and training science and enables ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pre-seed advisors

Thanks Brent!

• Profile Picture

Hi @Vinay Pai ! This is from our Carta Data Minute newsletter. I'll forward the email to you and you can cite it from there. Thanks! ------------------------------ Brent Devey ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Olivia, We are a consumer fintech looking to sign an advisor agreement with a former CMO. I'd like to cite this data with my potential advisor. We are using the Carta Total Benchmarking tool. Can I find this data for the infographic in the Carta Total ...

Need quick insight on Advisory Shares I am getting paid in 4.5 yrs vesting schedule w) 6 month cliff. 1 class of Common Some trigger/accelerator events that I can control. I need to file my 83(b) letter with ...

• Profile Picture

Pre-seed advisors

Advising pre-seed startups is big business - for small slices of pie. In 2023, pre-seed companies on Carta issued equity to more than 7,000 advisors across the 11,000+ companies currently live on Carta Launch (free cap table for all founders until ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Meeting with M&A

Thank you for sharing, Elisha. Great advice on the NDA. ------------------------------ Taryn Lund ------------------------------

• No data found
  • Polls

Current Members
    1225 Members
    community Admin
    community Moderator
    community Leadership
    community Admin