Carta Collective

View Only
  • Profile Picture

Hiring opportunity

Posted in: Carta Collective

Hello Carta Community! I am helping two people in my network find their next job. Please let me know (email to indrajit.sen@gmail.com) if you or anyone in your network might be interested in either of them. VP / Senior Director of Software Development ...

• Profile Picture

My upcoming event!

Have any burning questions about compensation? Wondering about the latest trends or emerging practices? Just want to nerd out about data? Well, good news! I'll be hosting an AMA in our Carta Compensation Community this Thursday at 10am PT. ...

• Posted in: Carta Collective

Hey @Melissa Ordway , it's a great question! First, I'd say to check to make sure it's allowed in your equity incentive plan (you may or may not find the language in the equity plan documents). You may also want to speak to your legal counsel about this. ...

Hi Melissa! It may be helpful to take a look at our Net Exercise support article . Not sure if that exactly accomplishes what you're hoping, but it may be a good place to start. @Christopher Hoffmann , any other ideas on this one? ------------------------------ ...

Hello - Looking to see if anyone has had success with setting up a "sell to cover" type arrangement for their employees in a private company. The idea here is that company would buyback options in order to allow employees to exercise/purchase there ...

• Profile Picture

Ready to do a deal?

From modeling a fundraise through SAFEs to building a deal-ready Pro Forma, Carta makes it easy with videos helping you to utilize the tools! Are you ready to do a deal? Check out our how-to videos here ! Need a closer look? Check out Building ...

What's behind the shift in startup compensation strategies? Explore the Latest Trends in H2 2023 H2 2023 key takeaways Hiring halved last year : Companies on Carta made 267,818 new hires in all of 2023, a far cry from the 523,487 hires made ...

You can access our "Stakeholder contact spreadsheet" report by clicking on "Run reports" under the "Cap table tab" . This report contains the names, address, Employee Ids, emails and stakeholder ID for each stakeholder on the cap table ------------------------------ ...

Hi Craig, You would have received an email stating that you have admin rights. This article details settings with managing companies users and permissions page ------------------------------ Vishal Bhatia ------------------------------

Is there a report in Carta that will allow me to download personal shareholder information including name, SS# /EIN , Address, email address etc. Thank you ------------------------------ Craig Osten ------------------------------

Polls

Upcoming Events

Current Members
3689 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator