Carta Collective

View Only
  • Posted in: Carta Collective

Hello - Looking to see if anyone has had success with setting up a "sell to cover" type arrangement for their employees in a private company. The idea here is that company would buyback options in order to allow employees to exercise/purchase there ...

• Profile Picture

Ready to do a deal?

Posted in: Carta Collective

From modeling a fundraise through SAFEs to building a deal-ready Pro Forma, Carta makes it easy with videos helping you to utilize the tools! Are you ready to do a deal? Check out our how-to videos here ! Need a closer look? Check out Building ...

What's behind the shift in startup compensation strategies? Explore the Latest Trends in H2 2023 H2 2023 key takeaways Hiring halved last year : Companies on Carta made 267,818 new hires in all of 2023, a far cry from the 523,487 hires made ...

You can access our "Stakeholder contact spreadsheet" report by clicking on "Run reports" under the "Cap table tab" . This report contains the names, address, Employee Ids, emails and stakeholder ID for each stakeholder on the cap table ------------------------------ ...

Hi Craig, You would have received an email stating that you have admin rights. This article details settings with managing companies users and permissions page ------------------------------ Vishal Bhatia ------------------------------

Is there a report in Carta that will allow me to download personal shareholder information including name, SS# /EIN , Address, email address etc. Thank you ------------------------------ Craig Osten ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

User Acccess and Permissions

How can I tell if I have Administrative Access to manage users and Permissions ------------------------------ Craig Osten ------------------------------

Hello! Carta recently released the State of Startup Compensation, H2 2023 Report . I love to see the detailed insights from Carta's Data team and how the startup compensation landscape is ever-evolving. If you're passionate about ...

• Profile Picture

RE: New equity plan

Hi Shari, In case you haven't found an answer elsewhere, there are 2 parts to what you're referring to: 1) A "Pourover" is the term for when cancelled/forfeited shares from awards issued out of the old plan pouring into the new plan. You have ...

Thank you Sam ------------------------------ Ryan Hellpap ------------------------------

Polls

Upcoming Events

Current Members
3656 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Moderator