Carta Compensation

View Only

HR Professionals

Welcome to Carta Compensation

Your own compensation think tank: this community is a place to network and discuss all things compensation, benchmarking, and equity awards. To get started, you can: 

• Profile Picture

Executive Comp Data

Posted in: Carta Compensation

My company is under the impression HR should not have access to executive compensation, concerned people may get upset and post on social media. Has anyone else experienced this? ------------------------------ Shawn Verobali -------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Employee Leveling

Hello! Excited to be a part of this community! I'm pretty new to Carta and their total compensation tool. I've been working on employee leveling to make sure that each position is correctly added, but I'm finding that Carta has fewer levels than we generally ...

• Profile Picture

HRIS offers for Carta users

Hey Carta Compensation! In collaboration with leading HRIS software providers, we're thrilled to present nine exclusive offers for Carta partners. Whether you're seeking to streamline onboarding, effortlessly manage benefits, or optimize HR workflows, ...

• Posted in: Carta Compensation

This isn't currently in the Carta Total Compensation product, but we do have this data that may be interesting to you. I'll make sure to pass along this feedback as well. ------------------------------ Brent Devey ----------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Board director equity comp

Does Carta have any equity compensation information for independent directors of private companies? I checked total comp but didn't see any board director options in there. ------------------------------ Steve Marovich ---------------------------- ...

Hey Carta Compensation Community! We've just launched our Q1 2024 update, refreshing salary, total cash compensation, and equity benchmarks across all job areas and specializations. With a growing dataset, especially among higher valuation companies, ...

Hey @Brent Devey and everyone else! I previously worked at Carta, back before Total Comp was a thing. I now own a firm that helps private companies manage their cap tables using Carta and I love it. Total Comp is something I've been so excited about, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Update Benchmarking

Hi Steve! By navigating to your Total Comp tool > Benchmarks page > if a new benchmarks version is available and is not yet updated you will notice a New: Benchmarks version banner. By clicking on Preview benchmarks and you can activate the new ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Equity Types

Hi Magdalena! The following employee equity award types are currently being pull into CTC: ISO NSO ISO/NSO RSA RSU ------------------------------ Paloma Escoralique --------------------------- ...

Hi Marco! In order to be added to Total Comp as an admin, the individual must have a Carta account. If the individual do not have equity issued on Carta, they can set up an account using this link app.carta.com/accounts/register . Once this ...

• No data found
  • Polls